- Superfast Wi-Fi – 300Mbps (2.4GHz) and 1300Mbps (5GHz) speeds, are ideal for online gaming, HD streaming, and large file downloads
- Superior Range – Three detachable antennas provide stable wireless connections and optimal coverage
- Versatile Connectivity – With DSL, EWAN, and USB ports, the Archer VR600 is fully compatible with DSL connections, fiber/cable access and 3G/4G USB dongles
- Beamforming Technology – Improves wireless range and performance on 5GHz band
- Tether App – TP-LINK Tether provides the easiest way to access and manage the router on your iOS and Android devices
Superfast Wi-Fi – Up to 1.6Gbps
The Archer VR600 unlocks the full potential of your internet connection by providing combined dual band Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1.6Gbps, including 300Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 1300Mbps on the 5GHz band, eliminating lag and buffering from your online experience.
Two dedicated Wi-Fi networks support more devices and reduce wireless interference to create stable connections.
- 5GHz 1300Mbps
- 2.4GHz 300Mbps
Superfast VDSL Broadband
The latest VDSL2 technology allows the Archer VR600 to deliver impressive VDSL broadband speeds of up to 100Mbps, which is almost five times faster than ADSL2+. The Archer VR600 serves as a DSL modem and wireless router, combining two devices in one. The integrated DSL port supports all standard DSL connections, including VDSL2, ADSL2+, ADSL2, and ADSL.
With multiple inputs, the Archer VR600 provides you with a variety of options when connecting to the Internet. As a backup, the EWAN port allows the Archer VR600 to accept connections from cable and fiber modems via Ethernet cable. Additionally, both of the two USB ports support 3G/4G dongle connections.
Superior Range and Stability
Threehigh-performance external antennas help the Archer VR600 create an expansive home network. Advanced Beamforming technology* automatically locates wireless devices and forms targeted, highly efficient wireless connections.
Blazing Fast Wired Performance
To help your wired devices achieve peak performance, the router’s four Gigabit Ethernet ports operate 10x faster than standard Ethernet. Connecting an external drive to one of the USB 2.0 ports allows you to share files, photos, music, and video with any device on the network.
The glossy black body of the Archer VR600 makes it a stylish addition to the decor of any room in your home. The silver accents also provide an aura of elegance, making your router easy to display, whether it is simply placed on a table or mounted on the wall. For added convenience, you can easily disable the LED indicators to prevent distractions at night.
Easy Setup and Use
Set up the Archer VR600 in minutes thanks to its intuitive web interface and the powerful Tether app. Tether also lets you manage its network settings from any Android or iOS device, including parental controls and media sharing.