TARGUS TSB700EU 15.4" Rolling Notebook Backpack
You have to log in to shop/see prices.
Rolling Notebook Backpack
Model # TSB700EU
Targus’ first Rolling Notebook Backpack combines the best of both worlds. At first glace you can see that it is a stylish, durable backpack with plenty of features but look a bit closer and you can see that it is also a roller. The TSB700 glides on in-line skate wheels and includes a 2-tier telescoping locking handle for easy navigation. A protective rear flap holds the shoulder straps in place when using it as a roller, then lower the flap to cover the wheels for greater comfort when in backpack mode. For additional convenience it has a handle grip on the bottom of the case that allows for easy lifting into your car or an airline overheard compartment. Other features include a padded, removable slip case for notebooks with up to 15.4” screens, top front pocket with protective lining for iPod/MP3 players, PDA or sunglasses, bottom front pocket with business card holder, pen loops and key clip, a main compartment with plenty of file and accessory storage, a large side pocket, even a side mesh water bottle holder. Stylish, practical and ready to go, this case has it all.
- Targus’ first Rolling Notebook Backpack glides on in-line skate wheels and can be pulled by a 2-tier telescoping locking handle
- Rear protective flap holds shoulder straps in place so straps are secure when the case is used in roller mode; flap can be lowered and attached to the under-side of the case when in backpack mode in order to provide comfort for the user against the wheels
- Padded handle and shoulder straps for ease of transport
- Handle grip on the bottom of the case allows for easier lifting into the car or airline overhead compartment
- Padded, removable slip case fits notebooks with screen sizes up to 15.4”
38 x 23 x 49.5 cm
36 x 30 x 5 cm
Please note that although care has been taken in the degree of relevancy, pictures are for
display purposes only, and product appearance may differ from what you see. If there are any
discrepancies between the product headline, description and picture, the correct information
will be in the product headline (i.e. computer systems may not come with monitors even if
pictured that way). If anything is unclear, please email support before placing your order.