LENOVO o Depot - Extended service agreement - parts and labour - 4 years - for ThinkCentre M910q 10MU, M920q 10RR, 10RS, 10RT, 10RU, 10V8, M920s 10SJ, M920t 10SF
You have to log in to shop/see prices.
New devices have a mandatory warranty period of 12 months. After that, customers are required to bear the costs repair services of any damage or product replacement. This can be very expensive!
Lenovo offers the right solution for those who want more than one year of peace of mind: Depot Warranty Extensions allow you to increase the warranty length for up to 5 years, ensuring you can enjoy your devices longer and avoid unexpected costs.
Lenovo™ Depot Warranty
Fact: our technicians are the best people to take care of any problem that your device might present. And with Lenovo™ Depot Warranty, you can rest assure that they will be available for you every single time that you meet an issue that will demand technical support.
If an issue cannot be resolved by phone, Lenovo will facilitate shipping the system to a designated facility for repair, taking care of any costs involved on shipping or packaging on this process, and making sure that the device is returned to you in the shortest time possible.
- No one knows our products like we do. The best products deserve the best service.
- Certified Lenovo technicians use original qualified parts for the highest quality repairs.
- Our global network of regional support centers offers consistent, local-language support to customers, wherever they are.
Why Extend Your Warranty?
- Avoid unplanned expenses with maintenance and service.
- Increase the lifetime of your device, assuring the best possible technical service for it
- Guaranteed original spare parts anytime that your device needs repair.
- Hassle free shipping to and from Lenovo’s service facilities, with no extra cost involved.
Please note that although care has been taken in the degree of relevancy, pictures are for
display purposes only, and product appearance may differ from what you see. If there are any
discrepancies between the product headline, description and picture, the correct information
will be in the product headline (i.e. computer systems may not come with monitors even if
pictured that way). If anything is unclear, please email support before placing your order.