C2G G - Patch cable - RJ-45 (M) to RJ-45 (M) - 1.5 m - UTP - CAT 5e - booted, snagless - blue
You have to log in to shop/see prices.
For fast Ethernet networks that require bandwidth-intensive voice, data, or video distribution applications. Meets all Cat5e TIA/EIA standards, and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL). Each of the individual pairs are bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point. Constructed from high quality copper cable, this design minimises Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels with a LSZH outer jacket. The moulded, snagless boot prevents unwanted cable snags during installation and provides extra strain relief. Available in a variety of colours to easily colour-code your network installation. Each cable is individually labelled with the length for ease of use.
Connector 1: (1) RJ-45 Male
Connector 2: (1) RJ-45 Male
- Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) cable Jacketing
- Snagless booted design for network adapters, hubs, switches, routers, DSL/cable modems, patch panels and other high performance networking applications
- Snagless booted design protects clips when plugging and unplugging
- Standard RJ45 connectors and unshielded twisted pair wires
- Available in various colours to colour-code a network
- Available in lengths up to 5m
Please note that although care has been taken in the degree of relevancy, pictures are for
display purposes only, and product appearance may differ from what you see. If there are any
discrepancies between the product headline, description and picture, the correct information
will be in the product headline (i.e. computer systems may not come with monitors even if
pictured that way). If anything is unclear, please email support before placing your order.